Jul 18, 2009

Birthday Party?

Okay.. First of all.. Its not really a party la.. But after service just now, we went to celebrate Xue Ting's birthday, which was one day before mine.. Whole TP district celebrated for her.. Haha.. Of course, there was a bit of forfeit that kinda of stuff.. So, sometimes really thankful that I'm not some leader in a sense that when my birthday comes, I wouldn't get sabo also.. Haha.. But NoNo.. Thats not good, I should be aiming to do more for God..

Okay.. So after the celebration, the guys suppose to go Center Point Long John Sliver to eat de.. Suppose la.. Then walk half way change course to Meridian behind there to do something really non-sense.. That Nicolas ar.. By then I still don't know whats happening then I'm dumb le la seriously.. They got me a cake, and prayed for me.. Awesome enough le.. Jun Wei did a little affirmation for me.. Then my care group gave me a card each, with their wishes for me on it.. Chan gave me a Cross necklace.. Not really a necklace kinda guy, but still thank God for his gift.. Thank God for the brothers..

Then hor.. In the end walk to Old MacDonald House there the Long John Sliver to have dinner.. Wah.. A lot of walking lehzz.. After dinner, I got to go home, cause later the next morning I got HopeKids.. Haha.. Then guess what.. Outside Long John Sliver I ran into this girl called Mei Yi.. That girl hor saw me then was like blur blur de the face.. Then at the corner of my eye I saw her searching her bag for something.. I pretend like I never see la and talked to my people.. Then finally after abit of searching, she came to me and pass me a envelop..Haha.. Was waiting for it.. LOL!!! But not bad ar.. Got design on it.. Then what "unknown person" la.. Haha.. See also know only she will do this kinda of thing.. Not bad ar.. The longest card I've received so far.. 4 post cards long.. So who say you not good with words de.. You can if you want to de lor.. Haha!!!

But above all these things, I really am thankful for God.. For placing people like the above mentioned people in my life.. Though its a very simple 21th birthday celebration, but because of that, I was able to reflect on what is a birthday all about.. At the end of the day, though gifts and cards and an awesomely huge party would be great, the core of it all is that at the end of the day, it is still a day for us to remember our creator, our awesome God..

And as people like to say.. "No God No You le.."

No comments: