Jan 5, 2010

What a Day..

Yo people.. Posting this from school.. My internet connection at home is down, just before my online project consultation somemore.. Scare me like crazy.. Called my lecturer and she told me since I've participated by phone then its okay and she will count as I've participated.. Thank God..

Kinda feels bored sometimes without the internet.. Very limited and inconvient too.. But I guess its a blessing in disguise.. Being able to focus more on my work and have more time to rest too.. Miss chatting online.. And its only been one day.. Argh.. How ar..? Don't if the guy come on Friday can fix it or not..

Test was horrible too.. Think the whole business got screwed by the tips that were given.. Oh well.. Got to work harder then..

Anyways.. I've came up with my first new year's resolution already.. It is to regain my former healthy life-style and become as fit as I used to be.. Or even better.. Hehe..

Alrighty.. Signing off now.. See You all around!

No comments: