Jan 18, 2009

Crystal Jade~~~

Wahaha..

I'm Back..

Its being awhile since I last blogged.. So, let me talk about my day today..

Woke up late!!! Doze off when I was suppose to get up.. Jia Lat.. I was late for HopeKids.. Luckily was able to be on time at least for the main that needed my help with..

After HopeKids, just when I was about to leave.. Elton stopped me and ask if I would like to join them for lunch.. I thought, why not..? So I joined the HopeKids people for lunch.. I had no idea what I was in for.. It was going to be an expensive meal that will burn a hole in my pocket..

~Crystal Jade~

$24
per person in the end when the bill came.. A bit too much for a lunch I guess for my personal taste.. But I guess it was worth it.. Got to spend time we the other teachers of HopeKids, had a talk with Hong Teck while walking to Takka.. And most importantly, there were the kids around.. Haha.. Throughly enjoyed this lunch with them, it was a great time of fellowship..

No comments: