May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Sunday Service!!!

Just a short post for today.. Really thank God for the wonderful day.. The item that the kids performed today went smoothly, and it was really enjoyable to be able to join the kids in the performance of the item.. Its a unique experience for me thus far.. I believe there will be more to come as I walk closer with Him and serve Him..

Since the day was a long one today.. I had the chance to fellowship with some of fellow workers of the ministry.. The fellowship was great.. Some of us even went to had a game of L4D after the whole thing.. The players were namely Elton, Katrina, Li Ting and myself.. Was really enjoyable playing with them.. Though we didn't really played that well, but still, because of that, the game was even more enjoyable in a sense..

Thank you for reading this post.. Have a nice day, God Bless..

No comments: