Jun 3, 2009

Enjoying a Good Life?

Time are bad now.. Plus, this week is test week.. I've got "prawned" by two papers already I guess.. This, to most hardly seems like the good life that they would want.. But God spoke to me in this, that living and enjoying a good life is not without testings and going through of hard times.. In fact, it is through times of hardship like these that one is able to grow stronger.. Growing in Christ, we learn to obey Him more, and obeying His will brings about a good life..

In 2 Kings 5:13-14, Haaman was healed after he obeyed and dipped himself in the Jordan for 7 times.. Likewise, when we humble ourselves and obey His will, we will be able to enjoy a good life too.. So what is a good life to you? I think what God is trying to tell me is that He has already planned for the BEST life planned for me, but He needs me to listen to Him in-order for Him to reveal His full plans for me to me..

Thus, I want to encourage the people out there.. Be its projects or tests, hardship or sorrow, obey God, listen to His voice, and enjoy the good life He has planned for YOU!!!

No comments: