Jun 8, 2009

Woot.. My 1st time..

Haha.. My 1st time? Don't get me wrong.. I meant teaching to the whole HopeKids Live service.. I know it was yesterday's news.. Sorry yar.. I was too tired yesterday to update..

Ok.. So how did it went? Well.. Not so fast.. Let me tell you something 1st.. Haha.. Before the actual thing, during the week, I talked to a few people.. And when I used the word "preach" to describle the teaching, all of them got a shocked.. Haha.. Okay lehzz, the technical term for teaching to a service is called "preaching" ma.. So not wrong to say that I'm preaching.. Haha..

Ok.. So how did it went? Well.. It went ok I think.. So what is ok? Hmm, ok, firstly, I must say that I was quite nervous.. Abit never deliever well enough.. But after evaluating with Hong Teck, he encourage me that I was able to connect the whole thing and get it done despite of my nerves.. I swear I saw the other teachers smiling at me.. Well, I guess its a form of encouragement ba.. But I was so nervous to get moved by it.. Hehe.. I super easy stage-fright de lor..

Then just now received the service guide for coming week's service.. Yay!! Got called back to serve again!! WooHoo!! Even more exciting, I got given another chance to "preach" again.. Yay man.. Going to do better this time!! Pray hard!!

On another note.. I was so happy yesterday.. During and after service I keep smiling to Natalie (Natalie as in my HopeKids caregroup de kid.. Not Li Jia..) and talking to her.. Finally got break through with her!! Can sense that she starting to open up to me more le.. Was playing with her after service.. Chasing her around.. Haha.. She had perviously opened up to Sandra and Hannah they all le.. Now me too.. Yay!! So happy for her man.. The 1st time I saw her, she was very reserved, and kept to herself alot.. But now she will play, smile, run around and occassionally talk a little.. That quite a big step for her I think!! Yay.. She really encourage me a lot through all these.. I want to be like her and take that step of faith to play more, smile more, run around more, and talk even more with the people around me for the glory of God!!

Amen!! Woot.. Looking forward to the days ahead!!

No comments: