Aug 22, 2009

I'm Back amidst the Chaos..

Haha!! Wow.. Recently being very busy.. A bit sick.. Exams.. So long never update le.. So sorry.. Haha.. Someone complaining le.. Hmm..

Well.. Since I'm going to update.. Let me talk about something.. Recently, I've being buying some apples and eating one daily.. Wow.. The difference.. I started this after I had this stomach problem about 2 weeks ago.. Really felt good.. Feels fresh.. Now the exercise.. Argh.. Need to find time for it..

Amidst all the exams, really afraid you know.. Inside, I'm thinking how I'll perform for the exams.. And really scared.. But it is said that perfect love casts out all fear.. So I want to trust in the Lord.. That whatever that happens to me is for the best and go ahead and face everything with His spirit within me.. Got to study harder too though..

Alright..! Update you people soon..

Spider webs are cleared le..

No comments: