Aug 29, 2009

Post-Exam Hang-out..

Yo.. Friday.. Which was yesterday.. The guys went to Zhi Yang's house to hang-out to celebrate the end of the exams.. Had plenty of food.. Everyone was stuffed full I assume.. I cooked pasta, though it was a really bad pasta, poorly-made I must say.. But at least its was able to fill everyone's stomach.. Money well-spent I suppose..

After all the eating.. Some of us stayed over at Zhi Yang's place.. "Tong" till quite late.. Then after that I manage to sleep around 1 hour plus? Around there la.. Then about 5am plus 6am like that just popped up like that.. Too accustomed to that timing I guess.. Just bath, feel refreshed.. So I doubt I will be sleeping anymore le.. Okay.. I go do my Quiet-Time first liao.. Then maybe go out awhile before service.. See you people later!!!

No comments: