Feb 26, 2010

Jesus said: "Let the children come"

Firstly, thank God that all the paper are done and I'm pretty much done with poly.. Gonna look forward and embrace the future..

Anyways.. Was thinking of some ministry matters just now, and God just told me this, "Let the children come"

I was thinking, why all of a sudden give me this word.. Yes, there were a few instances where Jesus actually said that if I remember correctly.. But I ask myself, how could I apply it today to myself at this current juncture of my life?

This word may at times be thought of as only relevant for children.. But hey, aren't we grown-ups also children of God? Thank God that I'm a child of God.. I believe that God is trying to remind me of this and telling me to go to Him like a child with a pure intention to want to know more..

I seem to have being thinking using my own head a little too often lately.. Its time I go to God for wisdom.. God, here I come!!!

No comments: