Feb 7, 2010

Surprised..!

LOL!!! And I thought they were going to celebrate Mark's (Zhi Wei) belated birthday when Chan SMS me the plans.. I never truly thought that the Zhi Wei he was mentioning was me.. Luckily for him, I'm so innocent.. Haha!! But it felt weird of course.. Cause usually we don't associate Mark as Zhi Wei de.. But nevertheless I did not doubt cause it was Mark's birthday this past week..

Ok.. For those that do not know why my unit celebrated my 21st birthday almost seven months after my birthday, well, the brief story is that they thought that they did not put in much effort into the actual birthday back then.. Shall not go into details.. But seriously.. Almost forgotten about it le.. Cause back then was good too.. Got a number of well wishes and a very nice card from a "Lau Peng You".. Haha!!

So.. I was seriously stunned lor.. Seriously.. I think first time in church history that someone is really really stunned about their own birthday celebration.. Well cause I seriously didn't saw it coming for me like a freight-train.. Haha!! Thanks guys..

No comments: