May 9, 2010

An Awesome Sunday!!!

Hey.. Here to blog about whats up till now for today.. Today have being a really good Sunday! Really thank God that the transportation for Yi Sian, who is one of my care group de girls turn out alright..

The service and care-group themselves turn out quite okay too.. The kids were all quite well-behaved in general.. The boys NEVER fight!!! Haha.. Then also realised some points that I did well and some points that I have to improve for my service teaching.. Really thank God for this awareness, and Joey for being so supportive of it too, to help ask me to ask myself about it..

Then lunch was awesome man.. Got the chance to take care of a child de meal again.. Like father like that.. I kinda enjoy this.. Feels good to be taking care of people.. But they say I too protective le.. Haha.. Must learn to let the kids handle themselves.. I agree.. Haha.. Thank God man.. Haha.. No other words other than "Thank God" to describe the feeling le..

No comments: