Oct 22, 2010

Update for the past one month plus..

Hi people.. Its been a while since I last did any blogging.. I guess I should start updating since there are people still coming to this blog..

I would start off with my training.. The progress of things are smooth.. For my IPPT, I just shy of clearing it.. 4 more centimeters for my standing board jump.. Kinda wasted though, if this station was on par with my other stations, I would have being able to get a silver for my IPPT.. I guess I got to work extra hard now, since the dead-line is coming up.. But with God I can.. I can already see some improvement since a while back..

Relationship wise, I been gelling well with my bunk-mates.. Awesome people.. Thought that cannot be said for all my squad-mates.. There are just some people I do not like to be with.. But still, I have to get on with my life.. No use getting affected by these people..

Generally, the experience thus far has been a good one..

Church-wise, I find myself having trouble keeping up with things from all the busy schedules.. Driving lessons that form part of my training is the biggest problem.. some of the driving lessons in the weeks falls on Saturday.. And I find myself unable to attend Life-Group that has being recently moved to the weekends.. I also find myself coming to service later.. Meaning I don't get to mingle with people pre-service.. And when I do go for service, I am all but knocked out.. Tired is the word.. Finding rest in the Lord seems like a hard thing to do.. I have to find peace in the chaos and overcome all the distractions around me..

"Oh, my so downcast O my soul" is the phrase to use to describe my spirit condition now.. I find myself losing faith in my commitment with God.. And I know the right thing to do now is to commitment myself even more to God so as to regain my faith through actively doing something like how its best suited for me..

Time to buck up.. As I become more faithful, God will pour out His blessings onto me.. Meanwhile, let know that I should hang tight as God is with me, yesterday, today and tomorrow..

No comments: