Jun 14, 2008

WOOT!!! Chocolate!!! WOOT!!!

WOOT!!! WOW.. The food competition was really fun I tell you.. Looking at people eat their food and playing with their food.

What caught my attention was how some people drank the chocolate fondue sauce just like that man (Vivian And Dennis).. I tell you hor, there people are my lovers now, so support the chocolate fondue sauce I make lor.. Yay..

A lot of the other people were very fun too.. Many things happened la.. All very interesting.. Pei Chyi, Geck Ting, Priss, Shirlyn, Zi Yang, Melvin, Chit Meng.. And many more, just to name a few..

But most of all, my lady of the day would have to be DA AMANDA.. REALLY REALLY THANK GOD FOR HER!!! Without her, I would not have being able to do anything right, maybe not anything at all.. Really very supportive and very nice.. I would like to dedicated this post to DA AMANDA yar.. Love this sister to bits and pieces man.. Very nice, must try..! You would love her too.. LOL..

No comments: