Jun 2, 2008

CYL2..


Hi All.. This post will be about CYL2 (Challenge Your Limits 2).. First of all, the preparation for my game station was hard work I tell you.. Ever still I got onto the beach on Saturday night at 10pm++, I've being digging non-stop with my shovel.. All the way from night to morning, and the from morning till the end of the event. I have to thank Kai En, Jeremy and Augustine a lot as they did helped me dig up abit of my structures..

I tell you the truth.. I did so much digging for the event that now I feel that I'm more comfortable in the shoveling position.. Even got a injury from the shovel.. But oso nvm, just kept working.. Cause I'm doing all this for God.. And it should never stop.. Muahaha..

Also, I've got myself quite a tan.. NICE.. Oh.. Then in the morning when I was napping on the beach right.. A crab ran pass me.. Got a shock from it I tell you..

Lastly, I was so proud of Zi Yang and Joycelyn they all, TOP 4 team lehzz.. Haha.. Too bad did not win the event in the end cause they were match up in the tug-of-war with a SUPER-SIZED team.. Nonetheless, I still love everyone in the team.. However, I regretted not playing with them abit more when they came to my station.. Should have asked the whole team to get soaked and then roll in the sand and make themselves into like a mua-chi.. It would have being fun to see some of them looking like a mua-chi.. I would have loved it.. Hehehe..

No comments: