Sep 2, 2009

A day spent with Joseph..

Woo.. Today.. After CG.. Joseph Lin and I went to Pasir Ris' Fish Farms.. Haha.. Exciting sia..

The first farm that we visit was the one just outside at Pasir Ris Drive 12.. Wow.. I think that this first farm was the most exciting farm of the day.. Got this prawning area where I ran into Steven they all.. My Poly Class-Mate.. They were prawning.. I go near them only then they caught one prawn le.. Haha.. I'm a lucky star.. Just kidding..

Anyways.. The fish there hor.. Waa.. So many snake-head lor.. Snake-head is a predatory fish.. Got many tanks full of the juvenile snake-head.. Its really amazing la.. Then we went all the way into the Pasir Ris Farm-way 3.. We walked along the storm-drain.. Then saw this big beautiful Kio inside the drain.. Wa.. If can catch it hor.. I think can sell at least $100++..

There after.. Visited a few farm and see some fishes.. After that, we took 58 to Serangoon and had dinner.. The dinner was awesome too.. Nice economic vegi rice.. The went to two more fish shop at Serangoon Central there.. Nothing much special the shops.. With the later shop being very disappointing as we saw many dead fishes.. The first one was not that bad.. Small and not that much variety, but at least the fishes and plants were healthy..

Overall.. A nice day.. Thank God for that..

No comments: