Sep 6, 2009

Sunday back at HopeKids after a break..

WOOT!!! This is my first Sunday back to serving after a three week break!!! Did many things today!!! Including acting in service appetizer(Drama), helping in demo game, and teaching!!! Woot!!! Yes!!! Laboring in the Lord is so exciting and really refreshes me..

The drama was LOL la.. That Kat so Tai-Tai lor.. Get the chance to pull my ear for the sake of the drama.. She was the fierce lady boss and I was the meek guy boss.. It was indeed a awesome script.. Thank God for Yuen Ann for writing the script and I bet the kids also enjoyed it as much as we did..

Teaching wise, I was a bit nervous to tell you the truth.. A bit rusty le.. Long time never teach le.. But I think it was still quite okay, though I could have done better..

After service, Spencer, Kat, LiTing and I was sitting around playing the guitars and singing.. Haha.. Sang my "Solo-Duet" of many songs and cracked up many people.. So funny la.. Then the bunch of us went to Meridian to have lunch and celebrate Misha's Birthday.. A very interesting sister she is.. Very shy one.. Haha.. I sure hope she enjoyed herself..

Then the Eilton also very funny la.. Send "Same-Name" a email that he had in mind for me.. He thought that "Same-Name"'s email was my email.. Then ask me "You never check email is it one ar..?" LOL.. Asked me whether want to help out with support singing or not..? I told him "Here I am, send me..".. Really look forward to have a chance to serve in that aspect.. Will wait and see what Eilton replies me.. Then hang out with him around PS then settled down at KFC and had a "brother's chat" till around 4+pm, where Donald came and I left..

What a day yar? Thank God for today..

No comments: