Sep 11, 2009

Woah.. First week of SIP Ended..

Haha.. Finally.. Ended my first week (3 days only) of SIP le.. Haha.. Super tiring sia.. Seems like everyone else also more slack.. But I wouldn't know.. Cause I'm not there with them to see and feel for myself..

Then.. Also receive my results via SMS.. Got Bank Treasury Management supplementary paper.. A bit sian is for sure one la.. But oh well.. Got to work harder for my Supp then..

Now after 3 days of SIP.. I finally know why people TGIF(Thank God its Friday).. I mean, we've got to thank God for everyday la.. But now I know why Friday is so special.. Haha..

Then today when I got home.. I was taking the lift.. Then these 2 little boys with their mother came into the lift too.. I was eating a chicken pie.. Then, the kids suddenly asked me, "UNCLE!!! What you eating?".. UNCLE!!! OMG.. Sadded la.. Haha.. I guess one way to comfort myself would be that I look more mature in formal wear.. No doubt more handsome too.. Haha..

Well, Thank God its Friday.. Time for me to rest up..

No comments: