Apr 16, 2010

Refreshing Week!!

Wow!!! I must say.. This past week (5 days to be precise) was super refreshing..! Thank God for that..

Its being a long while since I felt so alive.. So active.. And also very blessed.. For the duration of this past week, I have being working as a trail guide.. Though the actual hike was only span over three days, there was much preparation to be done.. So after all the preparation work was done, I lead the groups on hike on Wednesday and Friday, which is just now.. Have to rest ma.. So Thursday I took break..

Here comes the good part.. The hike was awesome.. Nature is so refreshing.. Beats working as a surveyor in the concrete jungle or some office jobs that requires us to sit in cubicles.. Even better is because of the people I was bringing along for the hike.. They were uniform group kids, so they had somewhat some experience in hiking, so they moved fast, and I was able to bring them off-trail too.. That's where all the good stuff is.. I would never bring newbies off-trail, considering the dangers.. And despite of the terrible weather, we pressed on; and under my experienced leadership, on one got hurt.. Hehe.. Oh well.. I would expect no less from myself..

Really thank God for the bad weather, made the trip tougher and more fun.. Even got extra pay because of the unexpectedly heavy rain..

I should do this more often..

No comments: