Apr 8, 2010

Thank God

Wow.. Its being a while since I last posted hor.. Busy plus don't know what to write.. That's why..

But I want to give thanks to God, for during this period of time, there were good times and bad times.. But regardless, I thank God for seeing me through this times..

Also, I thank God, cause I got invited to attend the police interview..! Got the SMS by the recruitment center on Wednesday morning.. Was asked to attend the interview on Friday morning.. Such short notice hor.. Yar lor.. Still got much to prepare.. Very funny.. Cause while preparing today.. Saw lots of people doing the same thing too.. I think all signing up for police ba.. Even chatted up with two guys.. Really lehzz.. They really signing up for police.. How cool is that.. I bet the interview surely a lot of people de.. I'm thinking that they are doing it all in a day..

So.. I really thank God for all this things that happened to me.. For I know whatever happens, happens for the good of me.. So how was your time? Haha.. Keep me posted yar my friends.. I see you next posting.. Stay tuned..

No comments: