May 8, 2008

Care Group Forfeit..

WOW!!!
What A Big Mouth I Have..

Hehe.. This week's care group is one I will be remembering for awhile.. During our game session, the care group played this game, Whacko.. With a twist..

This twist apparently was that everyone was sitting at hitting range of the whacker.. Thus, we really had to react quite fast if we did not wanted to "Kana" the forfeit.. Oh.. One more thing, the whacking tool was a half of a French Loaf..

So after a lot of rounds of whacko and many funny moments along the way.. Joyce was the 1 that got "nominated" for the forfeit..

So.. The forfeit goes like this.. Joyce was suppose to stuff the other half of the French Loaf into her mouth and sing a song with the Loaf inside her mouth at all times.. Apparently, the half of the Loaf was too long for Joyce, so, Joyce "picked" me to share half of that half of the Loaf.. Because of that, I had to do the forfeit too.. Never mind.. It's all good.. But to tell you the truth.. Even when the half of the Loaf was halved and shared between the two of us, it was still super long 1 lor..

So we stuck the bread into our mouths and began singing.. Super funny la.. Hehe.. Actually forgot how to sing "Mary had a little lamb".. After singing, the group asked us to eat the bread up.. But Joyce was fasting, so she couldn't eat the bread.. So end up only I need to eat la.. And in the midst of all the chaos, I heard someone say that I should eat the bread I had in one mouthful.. So.. I when ahead and did that.. Crazy stuff I tell you.. The most amazing thing is that I actually manage the whole thing up in the end without taking it out even once.. And Su Quan was nice enough to help me take a photo of me with the bread in my mouth.. Did not know my mouth had that capacity..

No comments: