May 2, 2008

Labour Day BBQ..

Nice name right? Labour Day BBQ was truly full of LABOUR.. HAHA.. But at least it was enjoyable labour..

Its my favourite kinda "LABOUR".. Labour that has got to do with food.. Though I did not really handled the food la.. What I did was the starting and restarting of fire.. HAHA.. I was actually assigned drinks comm job.. But then my INTEREST got the better of me..

Anyways, kinda cool to be the "fire guy".. Cause everyone needed fire to cook their food.. I tell you.. The expression on the people face when they got near the fire was.. I know you get what I mean.. You do right? They were like, HOT HOT HOT..!

HAHA.. Kinda inhuman la me.. Can "tahan" all this kinda stuff.. That is all thanks to my part-time job man.. Thanks BOSS..

The only pity was that I did not get to eat as much food as I would have liked to.. HAHA..

On my the way home with Vivian, Li Jia, Derrick, Chit was also very enjoyable.. That Vivian hor.. Trying to act like ghost.. Then let me say until like her acting was like so lousy.. Haha.. Then saw her EZ-Link card headshot.. Oh man, to me her picture look like NEL sia.. HAHA..

When we reach the Terminal 3 check-point on 36.. This funny Cisco guy came onto the bus.. You should have seen the way he walk across the bus man.. Its as if his some kinda female super model sia.. Then the way he turned his head and shake his booty.. Ouch.. That was painful to watch man.. After he alighted the bus, I stood up all entertained the rest of them by acting out the way that Cisco guy walked.. We all had a good laugh..

Thats about it.. Thank God for all the good times for this BBQ session.. Looking forward to the next BBQ session..

No comments: