May 4, 2008

IRON MAN!!!

Ok.. The previous post was about the bad experience I had after the movie.. In this post, I'm going to talk about the GOOD things.. Firstly, the movie was awesome I tell you.. Abit more action would have being nice.. But to my surprise, it had more laughter than I thought it would have..

The most surprising thing is that I actually took something from the movie with me.. NO..! Its not the way to make a IRON MAN suit.. But a phrase that goes like this.. "You have everything, but have nothing at all".. Cool yar..

Well, the phrase actually wants to tell us this.. We can have the world, but we have nobody to share it with something like that..

If I'd have the choice.. I would rather have less and have people to share my joy with, rather than having all the things I want but no one to share it with..

No comments: