May 27, 2008

Hello People.. Guess Who is BACK!! B-A-C-K.. BACK..

Hi everyone.. Recently my life have being quite a mess.. I think I got hit by the cyclone called STRESS.. It has enough wind to knock the wind out of you.. It certainly knocked quite abit of wind out of me.. Thats for sure.. Thats why so long never post anything..

Anws.. Last Sunday went to try out the games for CYL2.. Got myself burned like a cooked lobster.. So pain now.. But nvm.. Thinking of the tan i would get after it all is worth it.. Besides, I'm a man ma.. Pain also cannot say pain.. Hehe.. Sounds thick headed.. LOL.. NVM la..

Anws, thats it for now.. Exams coming le.. So stress.. Oso dunno wat to post, so jus post abit of the experience i had recently oni.. Do stay tune for more of Zhi Wei's life story.. The next installment would likely be on Thursday or Friday.. See You guys then.. Bye~~~

"I will be BACK" said Arnold, quoted by Daniel (A.K.A Zhi Wei who is A.K.A Daniel)

No comments: