Jul 24, 2008

A New Habit?

During one of the recent QT I've done, I think God really spoke to me with this idea..

It is said that if God is for us, who could be against us.. We all know that..

But I really feel that God is trying to tell me this, if in everything I do, I were to do my best and leave the rest up to Him, he will be on my side, he will have my back, and he will watch over me.

So with this conviction right, now I find myself praying to Him before doing anything that mean something.. Be it a actual prayer, or just a quiet prayer in the heart.. Don't know how to describe that feeling lehzz.. Just feels shiok when you just let go and let God take over.. Well, maybe shiok isn't the best word to describe it, but I'm at a lost for words..

Key Learning Point: Let go and Let God Take Over!

No comments: