Jul 19, 2008

Who To Please?

Wooh.. This morning when to do my B.I.G (Business Interest Group) captain ball thingy.. Very tired.. Got to wait up so early on a Saturday.. So long never le.. A bit not used to it..

Then hor.. God threw me a test in the midst of my tiredness and stress to perform.. As expected of God right? Well, the testing got threw towards me goes like this, because I was the referee of the matchs, I had to do my job according to the rules on the Black and White.. Then hor, some teams not happy with the referring, so they said some "not so nice stuff" about me la..

I was thinking.. Hey, I was only doing my job as a referee only what.. Not happy with the rules can go find the head of the event.. Dun come and find fault with me..

The old me would have tried to find a fight with someone le.. By thank God that in my anger/stress/tiredness I did not SIN.. Instead, I sat down and take it as it is.. Cause I know that I can't please everyone I meet that needs pleasing.. All I have to do is please God..

Really thank God man.. Kinda surprise I was able to pull that off.. Staying calm and all that.. All this is only possible because of God's grace.. AMEN to that.. Another breakthrough for me..

No comments: