Dec 27, 2008

Christmas Celebrations..

YoYoyo..

In this post, I'd be talking about the Christmas celebration I had this year..

It was fun I tell you.. Despite the rainy day, we still manage to do some carolling from door to door.. Was a fun experience.. My first time.. Even the slight drizzling of the rain can't stop us from carolling.. The practice session was also very interesting.. I don't know why just can't synchronise my swaying with my group's swaying.. Haha.. Then there was this part where Mei Yi tried to sing like a guy.. I naturally followed-up by trying to sing like a girl.. It was a really funny moment la..

EH.. To Mei Yi :

"I think we should stick to singing like our own gender ba.. The 2 of us just isn't cut out to sing like the oppsite gender.. Haha.. Your singing voice too lady le.. Which is a good thing.. My voice.. Well, everyone knows how I sound like.. Haha.."

WooHoo!!!

Then there was the countdown.. We all receive these nice little poppers for us to pop.. I turn to my left, Chia Min was sitting there, nothing wrong with that.. Its just that the popper in her hand was pointed in my face only.. Gave me a scare for a moment.. But I know that she don't mean it de ba.. Or maybe I just too easily scared le.. Haha.. And when we finally popped the poppers.. A lot of paper shreds from the poppers just happened to land on me.. And my poor guitar too.. I wonder why eh..? Haha..

After the countdown, there was the gift exchange.. Not bad.. I got a very practical gift.. A journal, with bible verses on every page.. Cool gift.. Found out that it was from Karen de.. Thanks Karen.. Hope u see this.. Cause I really like the gift.. Was thinking of starting the habit of writing a journal after a talk with someone awhile ago.. I guess this is God's plan ba.. He used His people to bless me with a journal.. Now.. How can I not start already right..? Haha.. Once I figure out how I want to write my journal I will start le..

SO..

Once again.. Thank God, and thanks everyone for making this year's Christmas a fun, and enjoyable one..

No comments: