Dec 22, 2008

Something new but not so new..

Yesterday, which was Sunday.. I went to Meridian foodcourt to meet up with Wan Yue, our "in-charge" at HopeKids Live, along with Jenny.. Wan Yue brief us about the plans for HopeKids next year.. Come next year Ferburary, I'd be taking care of the primary care group, the same kids I took this year.. Haha..

Next year would be separated from Jenny le.. She taking odd months while I'm taking even months.. Moreover, she is going to take care of the next year's primary 1 people.. Cool..

But there are some cool stuff installed for me too.. One would be that I'd be working with a lady called Sandra next year.. Heard that she is a professional social worker.. I think that I will be able to learn much from her.. Can't wait to start serving with her.. I bet that it'd be a very fun and enriching experience..

Also, Wan Yue at the end of the meeting gave Jenny and I a Christmas gift each.. My 1st Christmas gift lehzz.. So "Gan Dong".. Haha.. The gift was a note book with a beautifully designed card that came along with it..

Then just now when I got back from work, my mum told me that there was a letter for me.. Low and behold, it was a letter with something inside.. And on it, it said "open it on the 24th Dec".. I was thinking who might it be from, never even write.. Then it struck me, must be from dear TAITAI.. The writings on the cover of the letter, everythings points to her.. Haha..

Can't wait to find out whats inside..

Quack Quack..

Your Christmas gift dusty le if you still dun want to come back.. LOL.. Haha..

No comments: