Dec 19, 2008

Friday is a day.. A day is part of your life..

Today is like any other day during a holiday..

Woke up, did my QT.. When back to sleep..

Then I was woken up someone's sms.. The content was apparently a joke that I still, till now do not understand.. Chatted up a bit through sms, till the person got to go..

Haha..

Went to meet up with my friend to pass him a manual..

Went back home and slack..

Supposed to meet Zhi Yang today 1.. But apparently he got rehearsal.. Haha.. Drama club yar? Haha.. Got "nominated in"..

Haha.. My my.. This coming week should be very quiet ba..

Being pressing the stress ball since I got home.. I want a orange stress ball, nice, big and firm 1.. Then can train those fingers.. Guitar playing is hard work.. But it is something I want to do..

See you people soon..

No comments: