Mar 8, 2009

Catching My Breathe

Lately.. There has being many things happening in my life.. I feel very burdened.. I find it especially hard to catch my breathe recently.. Maybe I am too worried about certain stuff or certain people.. I'm holding on too tight..

I believe the Lord is trying to tell me this.. Let go.. Let Him take control.. Why am I struggling so hard? I should not be struggling at all.. Holding on to things so hard doesn't help me at all.. Why am I holding so tightly to the things I have no control over?

I am burden with so much things.. Fear of the future.. Relationship issues.. Family issues.. Ministry issues.. Studies.. And concern for some of my friends.. Worrying too much le..

I believe I should let go.. Relax.. And catch my breathe.. Cause I really feel like a piece of jelly now..

Dear someone, whoever you might be.. If you happen to chance upon this posting, and if you have something in your heart you can't let go of.. Trust me that the best solution is still to let go..

Letting go.. Move on to what is ahead.. The better future that God has promised you..

Amen..

No comments: