Mar 8, 2009

My 1st time as a Care Leader for HopeKids

Woah!!!

Today was awesome!! It is my 1st time taking over as the Care Leader (Teacher) of the HopeKids P3 Care Group..

I was told to take charge as the group is getting bigger and bigger.. And it is to be split into 2 groups very soon.. And I am suppose to take 1 of the groups after the split.. That is why I was ask to take charge today..

Thought the care group did not go very smoothly.. It was a valuable experience.. I didn't do so well I suppose.. But at least Sandra, my partner, told me that I was able to stay calm and maintain a smile.. Which is not bad..

Plus.. When I got home from HopeKids.. I turn on my computer screen only hor, then I saw someone talk to me le.. Haha.. So sat down to chit chat.. Did not even change my cloths.. Haha.. I suppose in a way I oso receive a good news ba..

Today was tiring.. I'm like a piece of dead-log now.. But its was a wonderful day without a doubt..

No comments: