Mar 14, 2009

Second Day of Ripple Conference..

One Word..

..Tired..

Was super tired today.. All because I kept tossing and turning in bed last night..

Today was yet another fruitful day at the conference.. Learn much from the various workshop..

And was glad that the special program that I was involved in went smoothly as well.. Thank God for the planner for moving the program forward after some delays from previous workshops cause us to be behind time, so that I can attend my service in time..

In service I was so cold.. Guess I a bit ill le.. But kept my coat on and praise and worship awhile then sat down for the sermon.. After the sermon then I took my coat off.. By then felt a bit better le.. Thank God..

After service, went to celebrate Jen's Birthday.. Was quite a short celebration thought..

Ok.. I go settle some of my stuff then go sleep le.. Super tired.. Update the overall experience of the conference with you all soon.. See Yar~~~

No comments: