Apr 11, 2008

The Concert..

OMG.. Planet Shakers.. Never heard of it until recently, despite singing their song like dunno how many times.. Dotz..

But seriously hor.. They ROCK man.. Yay!!! Majesty!!!

But all this would have being dull if not for the people around me, people like Chit, MX, Derrick, Jenny and so on..

Then hor.. That Jenny very funny 1.. Got scared by me for the second time with the same out of the book trick.. Haiz.. You guys should have seen the look on her face..

Like I like to say, got Jenny around, there will never be a dull moment.. Am I right? LOL..

But my heart goes out to this sister.. Despite of her always being the target of us to catch her pronunciation problems, she always handle the situation with a smile.. How nice right..

Now for some examples..

Us - dessert --- Jenny - desert
Us - zum brake (meaning - hit the brake) --- Jenny - tum br-ake

LOL.. Cannot le.. I continue with the examples will heart attack.. Hehe..

But seriously, we all love Jenny a lot de.. Right..? Very nice person that girl.. Jenny WE REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU..

No comments: