Apr 28, 2008

Lift up your HANDS.. Open the door..

Yo..! Its ME again.. For this post, I would like to talk about my experience of opening up my life to God.. Hence the title "Lift up your HANDS.. Open the door..".. I know what your're thinking.. It sounds familiar doesn't it? Haha.. Hillsong - Glory..

Well, firstly, a Christen like myself would know that lifting up our hands in a gesture of surrendering to God.. This is important.. Why? Well, its only when we learn to depend more on God and less on our own strength, that we are able to achieve greatness.. However, plainly lifting up the hand doesn't mean anything.. As true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks(John 4:23-24)..

I feel that this right attitude for worshipping can also be used in all kinds of situation.. As like I've said, only when we learn to fully submit our lives to God, will we be able to achieve greatness in life.. As when we submit our lives fully to God, God will take over and watch over us..

So what are YOU waiting for? Lift up your hands, open the door and let the KING OF GLORY COME INTO YOUR LIFE!!!

No comments: