Apr 11, 2008

Ok.. Down to business..

So.. The purpose of me setting-up this blog is to use it as something we like to call a "life-journal".. And as the name suggest, its a journal of one's life, in this case, my life.. Though sometimes I might add a little part of a few of you people's life into this blog too.. HAHAHA.. (For example, this 3 capital letter "HA" is a adaptation of a special person, my 1st ********.. You know who you are la.. LOL.. Paiseh.. Can't say the name, but you know who u are la.. My 1st ********)

LOL.. Anyways.. Down to business.. Pardon me.. I like to lame here and there once in awhile..

Alrighty.. So this bloggy is devoted to being a record of my spiritual walk with God..

I would like to start things of with one of my favourite Psalms verse.. Which is Psalms 89:24..

Its goes like this..

My faithful love will be with him, and through my name his horns will be exalted.

My personal interpretation of the meaning - Its speaks to me by telling me this; that God's faithful love is with "him", and in my case, ME, in your case, YOU, in our case, US.. And through "my name" which is the name of the Lord our God, that "his horns" meaning our strength will be "exalted" meaning something like brought to a greater height or something like that..

So you see lar.. God's love is with us de, don't worry so much when we are worrying too much.. Because you know why..? Because God will look after us, "and every little is gonna be alright~~~"

Oh.. 1 last thing.. I love the people of HOPE church Singapore!!! Even more, the TP unit!!! Especially BizArt, more of BizArt 1 of course.. LOL.. And of course I love the EngIt side too..

Special Thankx to the people that brought me into this family and has being staying by my side:

MEL, Xi Yang, Yi Qin, CHIT, JOYCELYN, Jenny, Jen, Quan, Bench, Robin, Ben, MX, Li Ting, Jolene, Pei Chyi, Mei Yi, Da Amanda, Xiao Amanda, TRY, Li Ping, KAR CHUN, Lemmual, Stewart, Lester, VIVIAN, Li Jia..

Oh.. And God too.. Because without him, none of this would have being possible.. He place these people in my life for a reason, and now, the reason is obvious.. Thank You man.. Your awesome.. Hehe..

No comments: