Apr 19, 2008

Happy Birthday To You..

OMG.. Joycelyn in DRESS!!! HAHA..

Well, this post is dedicated to my care group leader.. JOYCELYN.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GAL..

Here is what I think of her.. Joycelyn to me is a VERY VERY NICE person.. Really, I mean it.. Its like she always listen to me and the guys, and forgive us for doing stupid things, especially ME.. LOL.. You see.. I think that there were these few incidents that I'm pretty sure I made her quite angry.. But she has the heart of a TEDDY BEAR la.. So forgiving.. Really very nice..

Joycelyn is also as old as I am, thus, in the group, I had always feel that I could relate better to her.. Furthermore, she is so patience with me.. Aiyo.. Don't know what to say la.. Its just so GOOD to have her around..

ROSES ARE RED.. VIOLETS ARE bLUE.. JOYCELYN IS JUST WONDERFUL..

No comments: