Apr 14, 2008

A little bit of myself..

Yo.. Hihi.. For this post right, I'm gonna talk a little bit about myself.. The picture you see before you was drawn by ME.. The person inside this picture is called Ichigo.. Ichigo is the main character in the hit anime series BLEACH.. For me right.. I love to draw, though I'm not very good at it.. OK.. So what has this character, Ichigo, got to do with me? Well, for starters, I was given the nick-name of Ichigo by this wonderful sister from TP EngIt called Xue Ting because she thinks that my hair colour then resembles Ichigo's hair colour.. Hmm.. Not bad lar.. To be called Ichigo.. Quite cool in fact.. But now hor, more and more people are calling me Ichigo.. Then abit sad la.. LOL.. I guess thats about it for this installment of a little bit of myself.. DO visit daily for the latest up-dates about all thing NICK DANIEL LIM ZHI WEI and then some.. Who knows.. There might be something about YOU too!!!

No comments: