Apr 22, 2008

Hmm.. The reality of life..

So.. Tuesday of week 1 of school.. Kinda excited because it was today that I would get to see my new classmates.. However, at the very start of the day, my day was spoiled when I saw a cruel piece of reality.. This morning, at the bus stop at Tamp where I waited for the buses to school each day, I saw this little girl who was alone.. What happen was that I was standing a distance away from her when I saw her taking out a bunch of coins, likely to take a bus.. This little girl then accidentally drop a 10cents coin onto the road.. There after, the girl started to panic(can see from the face).. And she was doing the "chia-chia" back and fore and back and fore.. By then, it was apparent to me that the 10cents coin was important to that girl but she was afraid to go onto the road, despite her holding SHINE, that hand phone(better than mine sia..)..

Here is what upsets me the most.. I looked on as the people around her just stood there and did nothing to aid the little girl.. What in the name of God is those people doing sia.. After seeing that no one was going to help that little girl, I stepped onto the road and retrieve the coin for her despite being the person furthest away from the the road..

In the end, that little girl after getting back her coin said "Thank You".. Now thats the good part.. A simple thank you was all it takes to make me feel all better again..

No comments: