Apr 22, 2008

My New Class..

Yay..! Since the start new sem, today, Tuesday, 22th April 2008 was the 1st time I was going to meet my new classmates..

To tell you people the truth hor.. I had my concerns.. I was kinda afraid.. However, when it was time to go to my HR tutorial, I arrived outside the classroom and actually saw some very familiar faces.. And although I did not know those people that were familiar, I was kinda put at ease for the moment..

So.. Once we gotten into the class, of course we went to sit beside our OWN friends.. WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING? THAT ALL OF US JUST STARTED TO MIX AROUND? LOL.. Anyways, the teacher was the 1 that surprisingly played a game with us.. And once the game got going, I started to see all the different personality types starting to come out.. There were those that were kinda "attention grabbing" and of course there was always this 1 guy that was kinda out-of-place..

OK.. With that said.. I was kinda proud of myself for taking the initiative to talk to that "out-of-place" guy.. The old me would have just stuck with the people I was comfortable with.. It is with the Power of God that that made this change in me.. And I thank God for that man.. HEHE.. Surprisingly I did not straight-away went to talk to a pretty girl.. LOL.. Really changed le.. The guys in my class are all kinda cool man.. Great brothers.. Even a big part of us did the same thing after the last tutorial of the day.. How cool is that right? Haha..

I think I will like this class.. But only time will tell.. For now, I'm just looking forward to spending time on Business Day with them.. Well, I will likely be in-charge of them la.. But either way, I should be able to spend time with them on the day itself.. Really looking forward to it..

No comments: